Sunday, March 20, 2005

I haven't had many blog thoughts on my mind lately. I kinda feel like I'm in a waiting mode. waiting for my trip to florida, waiting for the trip to market that I really have to get geared up for and waiting for my son to come home. We had a good visit with him yesterday. We took the little ones to see him. He hadn't really seen Trey walking he had just taken a few wobbly steps when Mikey left. He has cut his hair off and I don't think Trey recognized him but Riley picked up right where they had left off. He looks really good and much more relaxed. However it really made me miss him even more. This seems to be taking a toll on me lately. I'm not feeling like myself. Just a lot of different emotions knocking around inside of me. I'm looking forward to a busy week getting ready for Easter and vacation. Lots to do better get some rest.

No comments: