Friday, March 25, 2005

Tonight I am wondering how I can cry and whine about wanting my son home with me when all over the news is the heart wrenching story of a mom and dad fighting an uphill battle in the media and the courts of law all because they don't want to make their daughter starve to death. Something just isn't right with this picture. Mikey and I were talking about all the things wrong in the world he is in right now and in the world as a whole. "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." May my life be, as much as possible, an example of His kingdom here on earth. I really need to do a much better job of that. Because of the truth of this holiday week-end, we have this hope. I'm so thankful He died and oh so thankful He lives. Prayers for a beautiful, hopeful Easter.

No comments: