Sunday, March 20, 2005

I just got through to my friend Maxine. I had been trying all week-end. I don't believe in coincidence. She has nobody to talk to and now she has me. I told her I don't have any answers but I can listen. She cried and told me she loves me. Wow!. We heard a sermon today about seeing things as God does, feeling as He does and moving into that situation to try to help. We sometimes get overwhelmed at the number of hurting people but we can look at them one at a time as God places them in our lives. Maxine has been placed in my life, I pray I don't let her down. She just needs someone to listen to her, I know how that feels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really proud of you, and the friend you are becoming to Maxine. I think what is you are doing is fantastic. Mike