Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Well, Mike and I just returned from Lancaster. We packed Pup's clothes and a few belongings and delivered them. We really didn't think we would be able to see him but surprise - a human being was in charge and said he would be glad to let us see him for a few minutes. What a difference. He must feel like he has died and gone to heaven. He paged him three times before he responded. He had been reading and fell asleep. He really looked tired but I think he is already relaxing and he will probably sleep very well for the next few nights to catch up. Now his work begins. I think he is ready. We are very relieved. I'm looking forward to a day with my boys and Kerri tomorrow. Just getting out and hanging at Mickey D's for a little inside play time. Hope warm weather isn't too far away.
Mikey's new address is below:
CTC
151 E. Hubert Ave
Lancaster, OH 43130

Make sure you address it to Gary, not Mike.

No comments: