Saturday, March 05, 2005

We've almost made it; that first 30 days. Would I want to do it again? NO! But we not only have gotten through it , we have triumphed. I can't go into all that that means but I can say we have seen God's hand. The following really describes how I have felt and what I have experienced.

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me

There is no life - no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when You come and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
And I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up...to more than I can be.


Not my own strength, but His strength in me.

No comments: