Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Well, another interesting day. You just never know when you wake up in the morning what the day will bring. Kerri was on her way home from an errand with both boys and was involved in a car accident. Her van is probably totaled. Thank God nobody was hurt. I looked at my husband tonight and said, "We are really living life right now." You know some chapters you go through are quiet and almost unreal. But for a while now I have felt knee-deep in life. Nitty-gritty life. Down and dirty life. And that's when you most feel His presence, trust He's going through it with you and falling in love with Him more and more each day just because of the way He takes care of you and your loved ones. I praise God for this time, this night. My son is in re-hab, my grandsons are safe in their beds looking toward another day and my daughter is at home taking care of them. This day could have ended so differently. Thank you God.

1 comment:

Douglas said...

I think Pup and Kerrie are both pretty lucky to have parents like you. You two are always there to save the day, or at least make the day seem conquerable.