Friday, March 04, 2005

I just called my new friend Maxine, the woman I met at the jail. We had a really good talk but more than that I got to pray with her. I think she really appreciated it but I can't even put into words what it meant to me. She works two jobs, in-care of an elderly person during the week and as an orthopedic tech at a hospital on Saturday and Sunday. I want so much for her and her son to see God in all of this and I'm praying for miracles in their lives. I have been blessed this morning.I'm going to go see my little ones today and take their Daddy a birthday present. Happy Birthday Eric. Tonight we are going out with a couple that Mike met at his small group. He has really been there for Mikey and I am really anxious to meet him. Thank God for all the different people He brings to our lives.

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

mom, you can't imagine how much I appreciate your time with us today. this was one of the most difficult days i have in a long time and i really needed you. thanks for calling this morning and offering to help, you knew exactly what i needed.