Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Well I finished my Easter candy today. Actually my day was going along very nicely and then late this afternoon I found out my Riley was sick again. It's just so sad to see little ones sick. He's back on an anti-biotic and this time they will check him after 2 weeks to make sure it is completely cleared up. It has really been a bad winter for both boys. I really hope we can get them well and keep them well for Easter. Riley is really looking forward to an Easter egg hunt with Kenna, Cole, Michayla and Sara. (and of course baby Trey) Nothing makes a holiday special like lots of kids. Mike is home tonight, just in time for our weekly American Idol fix. Think I'll relax for the rest of the evening. Sleep tight little Riley and feel better. Nana loves you and my prayers are with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son is named Dano Pressley III (we call him Trey). I did a search on Trey Pressley and found this site. Just wanted to say hello from Greensboro, NC!

Debby said...

Hi Cheryl. I'll be flying into Greensboro in a few weeks. My husband is a furniture rep. and I will be helping him at the Furniture Market in High Point. Trey is my youngest grandson. I don't know about your Trey but ours is a handful!! How do you get Trey out of Dano? Just curious. Thanks for saying hello